Engaged in advancing innovative solutions for large-scale market applications
Tel Aviv, Israel, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Medigus Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDGS), a technology company engaged in advanced medical solutions, innovative internet technologies and electric vehicle and charging solutions, announced today that its 46.21% owned subsidiary, Eventer Technologies Ltd. (“Eventer”), a developer of technology platform enabling producers and venues to create virtual conferences and events including a smart ticketing solution, achieved record high financial results for the first six months of 2022.
Eventer’s first half of 2022 highlights:
- Eventer’s overall turnover from ticket sales for the first half of 2022 amounted to approx. $35 million, compared to approx. $8.6 million in the first half of 2021, an increase of approx. 307% and an increase of approx. 35% compared to the entire year of 2021
- Over 1 million tickets were sold using Eventer’s online platform during the first half of 2022
- Eventer retained its commission rate through the first six months of 2022 at approx. 5%, equal to the first six months of 2021
- Eventer’s revenues for the first half of 2022 totaled at approx. $1.4 million, an increase of approx. 211% compared to approx. $0.45 million in the first half of 2021
- Eventer’s gross profit for the first half of 2022 amounted to approx. $1.17 million, an increase of approx. 350% compared to approx. $0.26 million in the first half of 2021 and an increase of approx. 45% compared to the entire year of 2021
Liron Carmel, Chief Executive Officer of Medigus, commented, “We are excited about the great results presented by Eventer for the first half of 2022. The recovery of the entertainment industry from Covid-19 has positive effects on Eventer, which surpasses its pre-pandemic performance. During the first half of 2022, Eventer expanded its outreach to address new market verticals, including the field of sports events, which is a sector with great potential for Eventer and virtual events.”
Eventer has developed a unique event management system that allows its customers to increase sales volume and reduce the resources invested in marketing tools solely intended to increase exposure and sales. Eventer has an exclusive license to use the Screenz.live platform that offers high-quality video conferencing for thousands of participants.